May 4, 2011

Nobody


I'm nobody, sometimes i feel like no one loves me, sometimes i feel like no one cares about me, and sometimes i feel like i'm invisible :((

You probably wondering what kind of post is this(..) but i think this is the only way for all the people to know that they are not alone, because some people think that they're the only one who is "nobody", but let me just tell you one thing this is a very uncommon thing for me because I'm the only one on my family that has a feeling that I'm nobody, but the only problem about me is that i can't talk to my parents eye to eye, but the worst thing is that my parents are worry about me and I'm afraid that they might worried too much and ask me what my problem is, I know that i shouldn't be afraid telling them what's my problem and such things but i think I'm not confident enough to tell them everything yet.

So if you are going trough this kind of situation like me feel free to comment below and tell me how hard is it for you to deal with it :)


And by the way, I'll try to post a blog every single day or maybe every other day :D

                                                                                                                                           xoxo, NicArt ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento