May 16, 2011

Haulage

Hi Readers, before anything else I just wanted to tell you that I included what my Sisters pick out for themselves as well (cause you might think that i pick out all of this stuff).. And my dad bought us this things so 'yah'.. Let get on what we pick out :D
('OH' and by the way I have two sister ... *just sayi'n*)



My 1st sister Got:









(my sister also got a skirt but she's wearing it right now so i can't show you :D
And she also got a pink shirt from Ecko Red but i can't find it :DD)

My 2nd sister Got:






(my 2nd sister also got a flip flop but it's on my mom's right now so 'yah' :PP)

I got:






(and i also got a pants but it;s too long for me so i didn;t incule it here :S)

(OH' and i didn;t put some details to it cause i forgot some of them so i decided not to put details on them :D COOL!)

 So that's all what we pick out for ourselves :D.. So now I'm going to tell you the story about this Shopping thingy..... I've been raving for a pair of new shoes recently but i never buy myself one cause i'm saving my money for something else (I'm thinking of it).. BUT when my dad told us to pick something (S) me & my 2nd sister ran to the shoe section and i saw alot of shoes that were sale and everyone went crazy over it cuase most of the shoes were veryvery cute But the shoes that really caught my eye was the shoes i ended up picking, And i'm really excited to tell my dad about it, Then my dad asked me what i want, then my sister told my dad that i saw a shoe that i really wanted, then my dad told me that after my little brother pick up the clothes that he wanted we'll went to the shoe section, then when we get there my dad asked me where is the shoe that i wanted and let him see it, i took it of the rack kink of thing then tried it on then my dad told me if i really want it and said 'YES' but unfortunately they don't have my size ause i'm 71/2 but the shoe size that is left is size 8 but i really love the shoe so even tough it's not size 71/2 my dad bought it for me 'yay' then i told my dad i needed a new jeans .. then my dad was like "where we can get it", then my 1st sister told my dad at SURPLUS

 

(if you don't know surplus is a retail store that sells F21, H&M, and more)

But unfortunately the Mall is going to close so we 'Panic Buying' we pick some clothes that really attracks usor we really want for a very long time... :D

So 'YAH' that's all about it, I hope you like this post tell me your toughts about it.. And see you on my next post :D

                                                                                                                     xoxo,NICA ♥


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento