May 16, 2011

Happt Birthday Mom & Dad

May 10,
is my Dad's birthday.. But first of all i'd like to introduce my dad, My dad is the greatest dad in this whole wide world ( as everyone says but i'm totally honest with you guys [:D]), My dad is the most hard - working dad ever, he'll do everything to make us happy, he'll do his best to protect us and he'll love us like no one else [:D].. THAT'S MY DAD ♥


May 11

is my mom's birthday, But i'll do the same thing .. i'll introduce my mom.. My mom is the one who gave birth to me and experience the difficulties in life as a mother that make me and my sibling be PROUD of her [:D], My mom is the most caring mom, She tries her best to take care of us as she could but it's hard for her to take crae of us at the same time that she takes care of our grandparents as well and sometime she worries that we, her children might be mad at her because she doesn't have time for us, but we truly understand her situation.. THAT'S WHY WE'RE PROUD THAT'S SHE'S OUR MOTHER ♥



I'am proud to be their child and I'll keep on loving them 'till the End ♥

(and by the way 'YES' my Mom & Dad's birthday are May 10 & 11 ['cause you might not believe :D] cool right?)


                                                                                                                                           xoxo, NICA♥♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento