May 19, 2011

New Hair

Last Friday (May 13) we, my sister and my grndma went to the salon to have a haircut (obviously :DD)
And I really wanted to have a haircut because of this crzy weather here on philippines... First i decided to have a trim but i realize that trim is not enough cause my hair grow pretty fast so i decided to have a Short hair...


(But not this kind cause my dad might kill me)


So i told the Hairdresser (i don't know if that;s the right name to call them) that i wanted a medium length hair... And ended up having this....

At first i kinda think of it .. then we went home my dad saw it and he's like "Wow nice hair" and i was smiling cause my dad like it :D But whenever i look at the mirror i always think of my grade school hair cause i have this kind of hair when i was in 5th grade :D



......... And before i end this post.. don't forget to leave a comment below telling me what you think about my 'new hair' cause i kinda like it now cause it bring back my 5th grade look (*haha) .. 'YAH' see you on my next post ♥♥



                                                                           xoxo, NICA=">












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento