May 14, 2011

Busy May

I've bwwn gone for about a week now, It's because I've been busy for a couple of days and I have no time to make blogposts, BUT I'll be posting 2 or 3 posts in a row (*excited*) 'cause for the past few days are the mist exciting days of my life, (probably wondering WHY??) because it's my mom and dad's birthday (the post about their birthday will be up after this..) And the on my Mom's birthday which is May 11 is the most Fun day ever i called it "The Family Bonding Day" cause me and my family went to the mall (*exciting* huh?) then my dad let me and my siblings pick up something (s) (and the Haulage will be up after the Birthday post) But 'Yah' I hope you look forward to it, And that should be up soon Probably before May16. And by the way I'm planning on posting some Beauty related posts here on my blog so look forward to that .. And 'yah' so i hope you guys like my today's post.. (promise to look forward for more posts :D) 


                                                                   xoxo, Nica♥♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento